We import, distribute and support the following products:
(all our kits are pre-programmed for UK telephone signalling by ourselves)
|Dinstar DAG1000-4S||4 port FXS gateway (SIP to plain old telephones or cordless DECT)||4 x RJ11s & 2 x RJ45s||£90.00|
|Dinstar DAG1000-8S||8 port FXS gateway (SIP to plain old telephones or cordless DECT)||8 x RJ11s & 4 x RJ45s||£169.00|
|Dinstar DAG1000-16S||16 port FXS gateway (SIP to plain old telephones or cordless DECT)||16 x RJ11s & 4 x RJ45s||£249.00|
|Dinstar DAG1000-4O||4 port FXO gateway (PSTN to SIP)||4 x RJ11s & 4 x RJ45s||£95.00|
|Dinstar DAG1000-8O||8 port FXO gateway (PSTN to SIP)||8 x RJ11s & 4 x RJ45s||£240.00|
|Dinstar DAG1000-16O||16 port FXO gateway (PSTN to SIP)||16 x RJ11s & 4 x RJ45s||£435.00|
Our range of VOIP products provide you with easy building blocks for your telephone exchange (or PBX public branch exchange).
– SIP phones: digital VOIP phones for single account and multiple accounts.
– Gateways: these are adapters, they connect the analogue systems to the internet.
– IPPBXs: digital telephone exchange in a box with built in gateways.
Building a new telephone system for your business is much easier with our kits, just plug it, switch on and can be configured in minutes.
A complete telephone system in just a few steps:
– sign up with an ITSP (internet telephony service provider) such as sipgate.co.uk, spitfire.co.uk, soho66.co.uk etc just google ‘SIP’
– Pick up an FXS gateway and a few cordless DECT phones
Advantages of VOIP:
– instant provision and setup
– simple wiring or wireless, all our kits have at least 2 or 4 LAN sockets
– lower call cost, lower equipment cost, no line rental!
All gateways have a web interface for configuration.
Here is an example showing you how to configure the Dinstar DAG1000-4S for sipgate.co.uk:
http://ip address of the dag1000-4s/
– Add the ITSP:
– Add the 1 to 4 accounts:
– Restart the DAG:
Although you can build a very simple VOIP system using just the DAG1000-4O toghether with the DAG1000-4S, your system can do a lot more with the help of an IPPBX server.
We support the two most popular IPPBX systems: 3CX and Asterisk.
For a more powerful system, you can for example:
– download and install 3CX IP PBX dor Windows
– Buy an FXO gateway like the Dinstar DAG1000-4O
The DAG1000-4O is a 4 port SIP gateway for PSTN.
It lets you share up to 4 PSTN lines between your phone users, make and receive phone calls via you normal phone lines.
Configuring a DAG1000-4O for 3CX:
– Open 3CX console. Select PSTN Devices. Select Add PSTN gateway
3CX add the virtual extensions for inbound routes and configure outbound routes.
Please see below how to configure the DAG1000-4O to talk to the 3CX server. It’s very much the same, except for the IP address of the server.
Configuring a DAG1000-4O for Asterisk:
Go to the Asterisk configuration screen:
– Add 1-4 extensions, one for each PSTN number. These are virtual extensions, for inbound route(s).
– Add 1-4 trunks, one for each PSTN number. These are for outbound route(s).
– Add outbound route(s)
Next, go to the DAG1000-4O configuration screen:
(http://ip address of the dag1000-4o/)
– Add the ITSP:
– Add the 1 to 4 accounts: for inbound routes. Each port will dial the extension number in the ‘Off hook dial’ setting
– Restart the DAG:
Mail order call 01702 688-688
We take all major credit cards.